Invisalign — Orthodontics Don’t Get Better Than This
Have you put off getting braces because of the following issues?
- Braces can make eating certain foods a chore.
- Braces mean more time and effort to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Braces can be uncomfortable.
- Braces may change the way you speak for a while.
- Braces show in pictures and make special occasions less special.
All of that changes with Invisalign!
Why is Invisalign Convenient?
- Invisalign is removed for eating and snacking.
- Invisalign means keeping your normal routine of dental care.
- Invisalign trays are smooth and comfortable.
- Invisalign won’t make you “talk funny,” because every tray is custom fit.
- Invisalign is invisible in daily life and can be removed for special occasions.
As you can see, Invisalign truly is convenient!
With Invisalign, your course of treatment is set from the beginning. All your trays, or aligners, are designed to take you from crooked teeth to straight teeth, in the time required by your specific circumstances. So your visits to Carmichael’s Marconi Dental Group, every few weeks or so, are simply to monitor your progress. You won’t leave each appointment with a thicker wire, or rubber bands ready to fly across the room when you open wide to yawn. Easy, convenient and comfortable — that’s what awaits you with Invisalign! Each new tray brings you one step closer to your new, straighter smile.